I’m just gonna come right out and say it – I’ve got a problem. It’s a good problem, but I’m midway through my current read and I’m already wondering what’s going to be up next. The thing is, my to-be-read pile is out of control. I mean, I’m not the fastest reader in the world, and there’s so many books I’m excited about and I’m gonna get to them all but damn why can’t I have another set of eyes to work with?
And if the books were all made of paper then I think I’d need to put up scaffolding.
Here’s just a handful of what’s waiting for me:
- The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King
- Fellside by M R Carey
- The Gantean by Emily June Street
- The Secret Notebook of Sherlock Holmes by Liz Hedgecock
- The long way to a small angry planet by Becky Chambers
- Head Traumas by James Knight
- High Rise by J G Ballard
- Fool’s Assassin by Robin Hobb (borrowed off my mom so should probably bump this closer to the top of the list)
But I can’t be the only one with this problem – what’s gnawing at the edges of your reading list? What books are shoving each other out of the way to be next up? Any books sharing the same TBR pile?
Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter – it’s a sure thing that as big as my TBR pile is I’m completely down with adding to it.
Read on, fiends.